Well, it's that day of the week. The day we all get to be random and stuff. I'm fairly random to start with so this is a day that makes my life complete. This day and cheese. Can't forget my love of all things cheese. Mmmmmm....cheese.
- I've been gone for 5 days and the house doesn't look too bad. JR is a serious vacuuming fool. I should probably pay him real money because I just don't think that food and sex are enough for what he does around here.
- I left a ton of leftovers in the fridge for the guys to eat while I was gone. A good bit of it is still there. That means that my checking account has paid a high price for my absence.
- I have two choices about the above mentioned leftovers. 1. They become tonight’s dinner or 2. They become science experiments in my fridge. Since, I’m probably one of the cheapest people around they will be dinner.
- So, dinner is pasta with creamy goat cheese and sun-dried tomato sauce made from the spread I made before I left and a corn and bell pepper salad from the corn in the there that needs to be used before it gets that weird milky film on it. What is that stuff anyway?
- What do Tibetan monks eat for lunch? I'll tell you. They eat Mac & Cheese. That's right, Mac & Cheese. Had lunch with the monk at the Tibetan Monogolian Buddhist Center in Bloomington, Indiana last Sunday and that is what we ate. BTW, great mac & cheese.
- I thought the monk was going to kill himself or the strange guy next to him with his eating utensil. I mean, if monks actually killed people that is or if he was using something other than a spoon to eat his mac & cheese with.
- I wanted to kill the strange guy. He would not shut up about his not being able to completely hit his thoughtless meditative state. I wanted to scream; "If you shut the hell up maybe you could reach that state, you moron!" Then, poke him in the eye with my fork.
You all have a nice day. Play nice and play random over a Keely's place.