In honor of my recent trip to Las Vegas I have put together a few random thoughts about sin city.
- I did not realize that spray on pants were still in vogue. I was under the impression that they went out in the 80s. I guess not. According to my completely un-authoritative study, pants that look as if they have been spray on are in. White ones are the popular choice. Leads one to wonder why there weren't any panty lines or dark shadows (if you get my meaning. BTW, she wasn't a real blond) on the gal that I saw the white ones on. Of course, I would have needed JR and The Boy to be there to see her because they would have really been looking.
- You would think that a $12 glass of Zinfandel would have tasted a whole lot better then the stuff I buy for $12 per bottle. I pretty much expected this drink to take me to Nirvana. Didn't happen.
- A coupon for a well drink does not actually buy you a well drink. That takes another $2 plus tip.
- Prostitutes hand out cards but not 2 for 1 coupons.
- The slot machines no longer take coins. FYI, Excalibur Casino, you missed out on the 3 cents that my aunt and I were willing to drop into your coffers. Don't ever bitch to me about your gambling revenue losses. I was willing to do my part.
- If a drunk homeless guy staggers into the middle of the intersection wearing baggie pants please expect said pants to fall down aroung his ankles. Causing those of us waiting at the light to advert our eyes and snicker for so long that we miss the light and people behind us start honking.