Pages

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Party weekend

Jon and I just returned from a long weekend in Seattle visiting family and friends. They all combined forces to give us a fantastic anniversary party. I need to give a big thank you and hugs to our friends Mike and Judy who not only hosted the party but re-purposed their greenhouse into a party house. It was terrific! Believe it or not the sun was shinning. I know, March, Seattle, and sun is a contradiction but there you have it.


The night before the party, the terrific Mike and Judy (sitting on the left next to Jon) and Gary and Linda (on the right). I know this is not a very good picture but see the glass of wine sitting in front of the empty seat by Linda. It was not my first.


We were able to connect with friends we hadn’t seen in a long time. I don’t think I can begin to tell you what it meant to us. Here are a few pictures I took. I know annoying of me, huh!

Mike J., Manfred, Mike K, & Jon. Notice the gray hair or at least what's left of the gray hair. These boys have been friends since high school.


Lots of people and lots of fun!

There were even fireworks. We thanked Mike and Judy for them but in reality the neighbor that lives behind them is some kind of pyrotechnic guy who was practicing. Mike and Judy did the right thing and took the credit.

P.S. Gary (the project manager) THANK YOU!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment