Pages

Friday, February 15, 2008

Puppy alarm clock

Here is a picture of my getting bigger every day alarm clock. Every morning this is the little darling that wakes me up. She has figured out that if she jumps onto the bench at the foot of my bed then onto the bed she can get to me. I, of course, promptly cover head head with the blankets. This is a survival act on my part. I have learned that she will nibble and lick me until I get up. It would be cute and sweet if she didn't have those needle sharp puppy teeth. Using her huge paws and usually wet and frequently dirty muzzle she tries to dig and snuggle her way under the covers. Bless her sweet little heart she thinks she's helping. I'm sure she gets this idea from my husband encouraging her to perform this daily torture.

No comments:

Post a Comment