Pages

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

my blog must be a spam magnet

I have had to institute the catcha setting on my blogging platform. I didn't want to, I wasn't happy about it but it was really very necessary. I was getting somewhere in the neighborhood of 30 to 40 spam email per day.

So I want to apologize right now.

And, I want to damn all spammers to hell but I can't. Why? Because my New Years resolution is to do one random act of kindness every day. I equate this with being kind. I think damning spammers falls under the unkind category.

I knew this resolution was going to bite me in the ass.

Love
Michele

3 comments:

  1. I think this is a site-wide problem. I run a few blogs and I get spammed A LOT...I really wish Blogger would get on the stick about this!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sometimes the ease of Blogger doesn't out weigh the problems with Blogger.

      Delete
  2. I've never been that fond of the scripts we add on the blogger. And I've had bother with my gmail too, it nests stuff. An issue also is it can cross the spaces as you use the one identifier mail a/c.
    I'd get on to Mountain View and give them heaps.

    ReplyDelete