Pages

Thursday, May 31, 2012

Happy customers

I know that you can't really tell by these babies faces but they were actually thrilled by the painting I did of them.


So completely disregard the adorable sleeping boy on the left and the just barely awake darling girl on the right. Their lack of enthusiasm has nothing to do with the painting and everything to do with full tummies and nap time.  According to their mother, "We all like the painting. I held it over their playpen this morning and Nora took particular interest in it."

An artist can't ask for better than that!

As baby gifts go I think this was a hit.

Love,
M

6 comments:

  1. I would probably start bawling every time I looked at it. That is just wonderful!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No better praise! That painting looks wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, Michele - it's wonderful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a nice painting! Spence and I visited the Essinger clan on Monday and had a wonderful time.

    ReplyDelete