I couldn't think of anything to blog about today. Okay, that it not completely honest. I want to post about the painting that I am in the middle of but since it is a gift I don't want to give it away. BTW, it is awesome! Plus, this is not an art/painting blog. This is much more narcissistic blog. So I thought I'd list off a few things I'm thinking about. Ready?
1. Dill pickles are tasty.
2. Probiotics interfere with my diuretic which makes me puff up in the humidity.
3. Watching The Barefoot Contessa make clam chowder makes me want to make a vegetarian version. I bet I could.
4. My new painting is coming along. JR likes it. I wonder why?
5. I believe Nessa needs a hair cut.
6. I'm leaving for Phoenix soon. It will be fun to see all my friends and maybe learn a couple of new archive tricks. Sitting by the pool won't be so bad either.
7. JR and I are house hunting over the long weekend.
8. I would kill to be able to play my ukulele like this guy does.
If you thought that was awesome check this out
9. The whole house is gearing up for Dr. Boy's move to Oregon. Plans are being made, cars/trucks are being serviced, furniture donations are being considered in preparation.
10. Potatoes au gratin can always be made better with tomatoes and chilies.
So that is what I'm thinking about right now. Care to share what is at the top of your mind?