Tuesday, June 1, 2010
RTT - 10 reasons why I have to keep this short.
I'll be keeping my random short today and here is why;
1. My big laptop became intimate with a Trojan on Friday. A truly unpleasant and uncomfortable occurrence for all of us. People that develop computer viruses should be shot and pissed on.
2. I have appointments at about five different places today. One of which is the computer store at the university for my laptop and another is my ob/gyn for me. Feels like the same place for each of us.
3. We are moving closer to town on Saturday. The house is a hot mess of boxes.
4. Microsoft Security Essentials. The word Security is a misnomer. It should say, "Microsoft we are essentially open for business".
5. I can't paint for a week. Okay, I lied. I left my watercolours out but it's not the same.
6. JR is under the mistaken impression that all the crap that won't fit into places around the new apartment will go in my new studio space. Yeah, right!
7. Moving + computer virus + furlough day = no new easel for Michele. Truly sad.
8. My fingers are too fat to type on the mini's keyboard for long.
9. My mini and I have become even better acquainted and my eyes have become strained looking at the little screen. I still love you mini but you're just a tad small for everyday use.
10. I have to pack my studio today. *sob*
I hope you all are having a better day. I'm positive that Keely and friends have much more interesting and lengthy random posts today. Go check them out.
PS. I'll be sort of occupied for a week or so as we settle in so if I don't get around to visit please bear with me. If you don't see me for a month send help!