It's Tuesday and we all know what that means. Those of us that play along with Keely's Random Tuesday Thoughts have a outlet for those crazy things rolling around in our heads.
I've written this early because I'm out of town this week. I'll be playing photojournalist in the weirdness that is Austin, TX. I foresee posting pictures later in the week.
- As most of you know I'm a pretty big Beatles fan. A while back my brother-in-law sent us this list with links of youtube videos of the Beatles. Someone went to a lot of work on this.
- This is one I'd never heard before but it made me laugh. I love how they started to make up naughty lyrics. Also, get a load of George's green pants. JR used to have long hair and a beard like Paul's. Maybe, I can get him to grow them back out again. Hmmm....at 57 that might not be a good look for him. He'd probably look like an old homeless guy.
- Holy crap! Cap Cod chips go through a wall - yeah that's a effing WALL of salt. That is according to the Food network.
That is so wrong in so many tasty ways.
- JR had planned to quit his job in AZ and find a new one here. The regional manager wouldn't let him quit. He decided to let JR go on leave without pay for a couple of weeks. Saturday the regional manager called to let JR know that he would be starting back to work on Tuesday. This is great news. JR doesn't have to do the whole search and interview thing and I don't have to worry myself into a bundle of nerves.
- I've fallen in love with my local Krogers. They sell fresh tortillas. OMG! You can't even compare the fresh ones against the packaged ones. Now, if the store would stop trying to gross me out by bringing out huge tubs of these:
live crawfish. It creeps me the hell out. All those creepy crawly things climbing all over each other. Ugh! Puts me right off my dinner. Not an easy task.
- My librarian friend Vinny has given me a superhero alias; Lady D (for digital). Now I want an avatar that is dressed in one of those skimpy outfits, tall black boots, and wrist bands that shoot flash drives. I could do that look.