My new favorite spice is smoked paprika. Strangely, the smell reminds me of bacon.
I recently published several thesis and dissertations into our Institutional Repository. Here are some of the title that I found interesting:
- The Power of Photographs: Effects of Relationship Awareness on Relationship Outcomes. So I guess, if you take a good picture you'll have a better relationship? That can't be right. I take a horrible picture but JR and I have been together for over 30 years. Maybe, I should go back to read this one.
- Cartoon Network's Naughty Sister Station: Innovations of the Adult Swim Network in American Late Night Television Programming. I'm not even sure what this one is about or what to say about it. I do know that I'm not going to tell JR. I'll let him find it all by himself.
- THE END OF THE ROAD? AN INTERDISCIPLINARY ANALYSIS OF AMERICA’S CAR CULTURE AND ITS CINEMATIC REFLECTION AROUND THE TURN OF THE CENTURY. Analyzing movies of cars. Cool.
- The WoW Factor: An Investigation of Social Needs, Interpersonal Communication, and Community in World of Warcraft. I'm not even sure what I think of this dissertation but I sent the link to my WoW playing friend. Her response: Awesome!
- THE EMPEROR’S TREASURE WITHOUT THE WALLS. As interesting as this one is title the abstract just about put me to sleep.
- Practicing What I Preach in Art Education: A Narrative Self-Inquiry Seriously? These are the keywords for this one: art is a coyote; art is a river; metaphor; native american oral literature; art education; art metaphor; art education practice; art education metaphor; narrative self-inquiry; self-study; narrative self-study. Art is a coyote? a river? WTF?
Blogger has a changed their look. I can't stand it. Maybe, because it is change and I'm not dealing well with change right now. Or maybe, because I was too lazy to check out the new look when they started reminding me that they were going to change to it. Or maybe, I can't find anything so it makes posting this morning a pain. Or maybe, because it is a bad look and hard to navigate. Yeah, that's the one I'm going with.
Go visit some of the others who play this random game. Click on the RTT logo. It should take you to Stacy's place.