Pages

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Happy Valentines Day

Some of the things I love



JR

Wine

My Boys

Chocolate

My Daughter in law

Old stuff

My Mom



History

JR's goatee

Tripper

Painting

Nessa

Earrings


Hats

Soup

JR

My blog friends

Cooking

Eating



Wishing you all a very happy Valentines day.
Love,
M


PS: I think this counts towards the Spin Cycle over at Sprite's Keeper. I'm heading over there to see if Jen will link me you. I'm usually too lame to do a spin and I'm notoriously late.

7 comments:

  1. Great list. And Happy Valentine's Day to you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Becky. I had fun with it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your list. Just found you today. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Sitting. Right back at you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy V-Day Michele. I hope you and JR, while although apart, have a good one. Cheers!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. blog friends, huge favorite for me
    chocolate,ditto
    my daughter,ditto
    a good movie ditto

    working out, yep, ditto

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes, it counts! And it looks like I'M the one who's late! Happy Valentine's Day and you're linked!

    ReplyDelete