Pages

Friday, December 11, 2009

If I say that I love her do you think she'll be creeped out?



Marisa from Campus Media asked if I would submit to being interviewed by her for the local NPR station. With a great deal of trepidation I said yes. Yes, because it would be good for my project. Yes, because it would be good for the library. Yes, because it would be good for the university. Gawd, I'm such a team player.

It played a Wednesday. Marisa made me sound like I was a genius (which we all know is not true. In fact, I barely reach "above average". To tell you the truth in school most of my report cards said something to the effect; "Michele, disturbs others with constant talking" or "Michele would do better if she concentrated on the work assigned". That kind of thing. Nothing about being above average. Genius was never ever mentioned.).

Anyway, I thought I pass along the link: UH Moments


Love,
M

8 comments:

  1. You rocked the interview.....of course!!!

    Cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well it's abouttime that someone recognized your genius. It's long overdue. Cheers and Congrats Michele!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Matt-Man and Kath!

    YOU ROCK!

    Linda
    http://coloradofarmlife.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Only if you promise not to be creeped out by us telling you how great you did!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well that was impressive - you did a super job! I would have ummmed and uhhhd and probably burped partway through! LOL Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  6. First the news and now NPR - you're famous now!

    Don't forgot about all the little people.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey! I loved the interview, but it was too short. And where is your Texas accent?

    ReplyDelete