1. I'm going to go grocery shopping and apply for a part-time job, and, I'm going to paint and I’m going to clean my house and I’m going to cook, do laundry and volunteer at my local zoo, I am just kidding you. I’m way too lazy to do any of that shit.
2. Why do I have work and not get paid an ungodly amount of money?
3. How does this contraption work, anyway?
4. Every morning, I put my big girl panties on my very flat butt and hope they don’t ride up all day long.
5. I consider myself lucky because JR hasn’t run screaming from our house because of my craziness.
6. One day we’ll see a man on the moon. Oh wait, if you believe NASA we already did.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to enjoying Martini and movie night with friends, tomorrow my plans include something called “the 9th annual Strong Beer Festival” because JR loves him some beer and Sunday, I want to do anything but go to a retirement party, yawn!
You can hitch a ride on this crazy train here