Keely over at the Un-Mom has this terrific bit of blog bling and of course Mr. Linky. I hope it works this week I sure love me some geeky crap. If you haven't read her go on over there. You'll be glad you did. Would I steer you wrong? Probably but not on purpose.
Here's my random stuff:
- Would it violate my vegetarianism if I shot the pigeons outside my office window. I keep shooing them away but they keep coming back. I'm trying to work here? Your damn cooing is getting on my nerves.
- I cleaned my home office this weekend and it still looks like crap.
- This weekend there was a charity run near our house. You would think that the police and the organizers could get their act together. It took us over an hour to find a route that would get us home. This was a five mile trip people!!! And not the first time this year either. Charity runs seem to ALWAYS go by our house. We are held captive in our neighborhood at least a dozen times a season because of charity walks or runs and I'm pretty pissed about it. Get creative. Pick another area to have your event. They would probably love to host your event up in Fountain Hills. Please give those of us a break in Tempe, okay?
- Nessa is making me crazy. She rolls her ball under whatever piece of furniture is close to me than barks and whines ceaselessly until I get it for her. Which involves me getting down on the floor, fishing said ball out while she gets her nose as close to my head as possible and steps on my hair. "Nessa if you don't get off my hair I can't get up to throw the ball!!"
- Kath over at Haf-Dozenreasons posted about her pantry the other day. Very cool pie safe. Go check it out.