Pages

Friday, March 7, 2008

The incredible morphing puppy

Our puppy has gone the way that all puppies do, whether doggie or human. She has morphed into a large animal. Granted she is not near as big as she is going to get.

See the morphing process at work. She went from cute and cuddly plush toy to tall shaggy rug. Let’s not forget the needle sharp teeth and knock you to the floor paws.

Here she is standing next to my tallest home boy. He stands about 6 foot 2 inches. She has determined that he is not going to give her a treat. Smart puppy!

She has almost caught up with Tripper in weight. Though, let’s not talk about Tripper’s weight. He was very disappointed at his Thursday night weight in. He has hit a weight-loss plateau but we are trying to be encouraging and supportive. He’s back to half treats and no nibbles while mommy is cooking. Not that I'm cooking much these days but don't get me started! Don't all the weight loss commercials say dieting alone won't work? He is going to have to up his exercise level. Since, this will take some investment on my part I’m a more than little worried.

My motto has always been “Only run when chased!

No comments:

Post a Comment