Pages

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Neat Tricks!

It seems that I have been spelling Nessa’s name wrong for the last couple of weeks. I went to my son’s facebook account to grab up a couple of more pictures of the dogs only to find out this fact. Sometime I’ll have to talk about how my son feels about having his Mom as one of his facebook friends.

Sometimes Tripper gets a little carried away. When he does Nessa gives him a quick knock on the head. Her paws are a little bit bigger than 50 cent pieces now. I can’t imagine what they are going to be like in a couple of months. Those little love taps should be able to put Tripper in his place soon.

After a few hours of play time the kids take a nap by the front door. Please bear in mind that this picture shows Tripper’s bad side, tummy up. Looks kind of like a sea lion with big ears.

Here is a photo of the three of us. We were having a little lesson on sitting. Tripper didn’t feel the need to participate, at just over 2 years old, he’s an old hat at the sit game. As you can see he doesn’t need to go down very far to hit the floor. He does have a nice smile though.

No comments:

Post a Comment